#3 | I Feel Tired But Proud


These past 10 days have been pretty overloaded.

I have been to a Girlguiding Big Gig, two other gigs, a mini-festival called Cub Fest, an informal job interview, two trial shifts, a new yoga class, a Norwich Science Festival training and shift, plus all of my usual commitments. This has meant that I have ended up pretty exhausted when this moment I was able to stop and actually even think about this TinyLetter and my blog: that is how full-on this week has been.


I have seen a ton of bands including Louis Berry, Eliza and the Bear, Anteros, Clean Cut Kid, Stereo Honey, Marigolds, The Extons, The Night Cafe, Paris Youth Foundation, Island, Will Joseph Cook, The Islas, Neck Deep, Real Friends, As It Is, Louisa Johnson, Jasmine Thompson, Etham, Ella Eyre, Pixie Lott, 5 After Midnight, Emma Blackery, The Hoosiers, Conrad Sounds, Nicky Abbot. They have all been completely amazing; I just feel completely in my happy place at gigs. Everyone - bands, staff and customers - at Cub Fest was so kind and genuine it just felt like the best atmosphere.

The nervousness that I had stored up in me last time I wrote here has all but disappeared. I feel so much more confident and capable after all the things I have done recently which have been so far outside of my comfort zone and I haven’t just gone through the paces to complete them, but I have done them really well. I am so proud of myself for everything I have been able to achieve. It seems like each new more difficult challenge is actually much easier to tackle.

I want you all to know that it really is possible to be able to overcome barriers you have to achieve the things you want to do. I am now able to go into new scenarios with confidence and excel at the things I am doing even though inside I am still quite terrified about the fact that everything is so new to me. These feelings I know won’t ever completely disappear but I feel so much better now that I simply acknowledge them rather than letting them limit me.

Overall I do genuinely feel exhausted from this completely jam-packed time but I wouldn’t change any of it because it has all definitely helped me to gain confidence and make me so proud of myself which is definitely near the top of my list of “feelings I want to feel”.

To feeling proud of all our little accomplishments,
Hannah


Photo by Eduardo Flores on Unsplash

Comments

Popular Posts